Northeast Kingdom Running Camp is excited to announce nine-time NCAA All-American Nicole Blood as a guest speaker for summer 2015!
Blood began her standout running career in Saratoga Springs, NY, and as a high schooler won so damn much that her accomplishments are best listed in bullet form:
- 2005 USA Junior 5,000-meter Champion
- 2004 Outdoor Mile National Champion
- 2003 Indoor 2-mile National Champion
- 3-time Foot Locker Northeast Region Champion
- 3-time New York State Cross-Country Champion
- 2-time New York State Indoor 3,000-meter State Champion
- 2-time New York State Outdoor 3,000-meter Champion
Blood went on to run for the University of Oregon, where she further distinguished herself as a nine-time All-American, three-time Academic All-American, and four-time Pac 10 champion. She is one of Oregon’s most decorated student-athletes in school history, and one of only two Oregon women’s track and field student-athletes to earn All-America honors both in the classroom and on the track for three consecutive years.
After two years as part of coaching staff at Columbia University (2012-2014), Blood is now a sales rep for ElliptiGO’s sports performance team and an assistant coach at Saratoga Springs, her high school alma mater.
Blood stands out for her intense desire to win and her remarkable ability to balance high expectations in school and sport. She’ll bring a wealth of energy and experience to the NKRC speaker’s podium; we look forward to seeing her at camp and hope to see you there, too!